Monday 8 September 2014

Designer Swimwear Beach Location Photo-Shoot by Maggie Yescombe

"DESIGNER SWIMWEAR BEACH LOCATION PHOTO-SHOOT
The Designer, Marie of Sumarie, couriered the swimwear from her Femme Fatale collection over to my London studio a couple of days before the shoot.  So I had the swimwear with me ready, when I drove to Brighton station Friday morning.  At Brighton, I met up with my shoot team for the day, Tamara (Model from Milk Management) and Christiana Howell (MUA/Hairstylist). Despite me setting a later than usual call time of 10.28am (knowing we had plenty of day-light hours and thinking that they’d appreciate a lie-in), Tamara and Christiana both called me to let me know they’d turned up early.  So I put them in touch with each other, so they could grab a coffee, while I skipped breakfast/make-up myself to get there earlier too.

Down at the beach, it was chilly first thing in the morning, but not windy or too bad, so we decided to layout the make-up on the beach like a picnic, behind something for shelter, just incase a stronger gust came.

After sitting on a blanket (well a thick dressing gown actually) on the beach stones for a while, our bums were going a little cold/numb, so I grabbed the team hot coffees from the restaurant, that’s bathroom, with permission, then became our changing rooms.  Then we were ready to start shooting…


A few rounds of coffee, three outfits shot/in-the-bag, and a couple of lunches later, we moved on down the beach towards the Pier to do the rest of the shots at different locations, including the sequined Pantheon swim-suit with its beautiful shape and neck-line, that I had most being looking forward to shooting, and had in mind that wanted to shoot specifically that piece underneath the pier."

http://www.margaretyescombe.com/designer-swimwear-beach-location-photo-shoot/





No comments:

Post a Comment