Tuesday 5 August 2014

Sumarie Pop Up Store Review!

Last week lovely blogger and Vogue Editor Anne Marie reviewed the Sumarie Pop Up at Chic&Seek Boutique! Here's what she said:


Two more days and then off for the summer and I cannot wait! Luckily I was invited to a pop shop  for Sumarie Swimwear , I am not that keen on trying on swimwear who is after two  kids  and two C-sections but my swimwear definitely needs an update. It did help that the lovely Aime, was offering us mini manicures, I cannot tell you how good she is and she comes to your home an even bigger bonus, she also does the best organic spray tans, contact her on 07920887884 The lovely Marie is amazing and she exudes a real love for what she does and the quality of the workmanship and fabric is next to none. She has an online presence, but I would recommend visiting her shop in Portobello. Unit 12, Portobello Green Arcade, 281 Portobello Road W10 5TZ.  The cut of her bikini bottoms is really flattering the best I have tried on. All the pieces are mix and match and she can add lining if required.  I love that sporty edge and I am going to be wearing mine with a Chloe shirt and jumpsuit. Heading to her shop today to get my hands on the swimsuit in the featured image, it is divine.

Visit Anne Marie's blog by following this link http://catwalkschoolgates.com/dare-bear/


No comments:

Post a Comment